Optic LED Slim 320H VEG Gen2 Dimmable LED Grow Light 320w (120 Degree) 5000k
The Slim 320H Veg Gen2 Dimmable LED Grow Light from Optic LED is a professional quality fixture designed for indoor gardening and grow situations. The all-aluminum construction makes it lightweight, so you can rely on the power of "Best in Class" Meanwell HLG 320H drivers that give years of reliable use with top-shelf efficiency. Sleek black rails along both sides make this light perfect to match any environment while also displaying logos at each end.
This powerful light takes advantage of the best components from CREE, Samsung, and Meanwell while special lenses on white LED bulbs give them an edge over other lighting options when it comes to efficiency.
- Total LEDs: 1,380
- White LEDs: Samsung LEDs LM301H - Horticulture Specific
- Royal Blue LEDs: Samsung LH351H 450nm
Each Light Bar (4 Light Bars total @80w each)
- 336 Samsung LM301H LEDs (5000K)
- 9 Samsung LH351H Royal Blue LEDs
- Significantly Overbuilt extruded bar Aluminum Heatsink
Samsung LM301H LEDS: 120 Degree Wide Beam Lens
(No Secondary Optics)
Meanwell Dimmable Driver - 320 watt - HLG 320H- 48B
- Passive Cooling from a significantly Overbuilt extruded Heat sink (Fanless Technology - No Moving Parts)
Full Spectrum White Light 5000k + 450nm Royal Blue
PPFD Slim 320VEG: 604
12" Hanging Height PPFD @ 100% in 4' x 4' area:
12" Hanging Height PPFD @ 75% in 4' x 4' area:
12" Hanging Height PPFD @ 50% in 4' x 4' area:
Slim 320H Details:
- Total LEDs: 1,380
- LEDs Per Watt: 4.31
- Yield: Increases Yields up to 50 percent
- HID/HPS equivalent: 750 watt Metal Halide / T5
- Kelvin: 3500K Day Light White
- IP Rating: IP65 Waterproof
- PPFD @8": 700
- PPFD @12": 604
- ppf/w : 3.0 umols/ J
- Actual Power Draw: 320 watts max
- Amps: 3.5 Amps at 120v ( 1.8 Amps @240v)
- Voltage : Internationally Used 110 volts -277v
- Lifetime: 100,000 Hours+
- Warranty: 10 Years full warranty - Lifetime warranty on Meanwell Driver
- Release Date: February 2021
- Light Fixture: 42" x 41" Vertical Farming Aluminum Fixture - folds in half
- Cables: 6 Foot attached power cord
- Plug: USA, CANADA, EURO, Commercial, etc.
- Dimming: Central Mounted Dimmer 25%, 50%, 75% & 100% settings
- Master Controller: Fully Compatible (adds auto sunrise & sunset feature)
- Fixture Dimensions: 41" x 42" x 4"
- Fixture Weight: 28 lbs (With Driver top-mounted)
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs
- Hanger: Comes with 4 adjustable rope ratchet hangers.
- Recommended for: Grow Tents, Grow Rooms, Greenhouses & Indoor Cultivations.
Slim 320H VEG Specifications
4' x 4' (5' x 5' max)
||604 umol/s @ 12"
||41" x 42" x 4"
Warranty & Return Policy
10 Year industry Best Warranty is a good indicator of the quality of these Optic LED Grow Light Fixtures. Optic LED fully stands behind their high quality LED Grow Lights and guarantees to keep them performing great for you 10 years or longer! Optic LEDs are engineered with industry best components including USA Made CREE LEDS, Samsung LEDs, Meanwell Drivers and massively overbuilt heatsinks for passive cooling. Optic LED last years longer than other LED Grow Lights and also maintain their value better as they are backed with the more robust warranty coverage.
We are so confident in our commercial grade Optic LED Grow Light products that we back them with the industry's first 10 year Warranty. Optic LEDs are engineered with plug and play connectors on all of the components to make it easy for any grower to simply plug in a new part to fix their light. Growers need to be able to keep their lights in their gardens so by having a part sent directly to them which they can easily plug in, keeps them for having to pay to ship the light in for repair and avoid costly down time.
Optic LED growers love that we have the warranty parts right on our website for free so existing customers can order a part for their light at any time and of course free of cost. Most parts ship-out with a 2day USPS Priority mail shipment and the growers are able to have their light back to 100% within 2 day of ordering their part. If you need help finding out the problem you just email our team at WarrantyClaim@opticLEDGrowLights.com and we will direct you.
During the 10 year warranty period , Optic LED will support you to repair your Light fixture that is defective. Optic LED covers costs to send you the needed part needed to fix your light. You can order your free parts at any time just make sure it matches your original order name. Most parts also have a video that shows you how to "Plug in the Part". These lights are engineered with less than 10 different components so it makes it very easy to figure out the problem and plug in the new part.
To file a warranty claim contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is NOT Covered
This 10 year warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, neglect, exposure to excess moisture or other acts of nature. This warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from the modification of this product, any unauthorized tampering with this product.
How to make a Warranty Claim
In order to enforce the rights under this warranty, the original purchaser must notify Optic LED of a warranty claim by emailing Optic LED
- 2-4 pictures of the light, one of the sticker on the top of the light
- A video would be helpful if it makes it easier to show the problem
- brief description of the problem.
- the name you ordered under
- your current shipping address.
Where do I email my Warranty Claim information?
USA ORDERS: email@example.com
The Optic LED representative will request 2-3 photos showing defect and the light in its entirety so they can submit an official warranty claim. Its very important that we receive a picture that shows the defect up close but also pictures that show the light in its entirety. Once the claim is submitted with the correct photos a response back on the warranty claim will take 1-2 business days.
When the response comes back from your claim you will get a resolution plan to get your light back up and running at 100% in a timely manner. Our light is designed with all plug and play connectors so growers can easily plug in a new part if anything ever happens helping avoid costly down time or having to pay to send your light in for repair.
We are proud to offer FREE SHIPPING to all orders of $50 or more with a physical address within Canada. That means everywhere in Canada.
Please note: We process all website orders Monday - Friday, 7 am - 4 pm. If you placed an order over the weekend or after hours, it will not get processed until the next business day.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute lowest prices online.
That means that if you find any online retailer that has a lower price than us, just let us know, we'll match the price!
Additionally, if you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your original purchase date, let us know and we'll refund the difference, no questions asked!