Flower Footprint: 4' X 4'
Optic LED Optic 6 Gen4 Dimmable COB LED Grow Light 605w (UV/IR) 3000k & 5000k COBs
Optic LED’s Optic 6 Gen4 Dimmable COB LED Grow Light gives your plants the same output as a 1000 watt HPS grow light but only uses 605 watts. This incredible LED grow light features a mixture of warm white and cool white COBS, plus red, white, blue, IR and UV bloom enhancing diodes in order to grow any kind of crop, from vegetables to medicinal herbs.
The Optic 6 Gen4’ COBs offer a full-spectrum of white light that is great for every stage of your plant’s growth with an extra set for warmer and cooler lights. The supplemental LEDs give plants the red, blue, and UV/IR wavelengths they need at every stage in their life cycle.
- 4' x 4' area (1.2m x 1.2m)
- Max: 5' x 5' area (1.5m x 1.5m)
- 4' x 4' area (Up to 7' x 7' area)
Recommended Hanging Height
- Seedling 36"
- Veg: 30"
- Flower 22"- 28"
Optic 6 Gen4 Components
- 264 Total LEDs
- 216 pcs Samsung LM301H 3500k top bin LEDs. - 4 LEDs per Lens.
- 24 pcs CREE XPE 660 nm Deep Red LEDs
- 12 pcs CREE XPE 460nm Royal Blue LEDs
- 3 pcs Ultra Violet LEDs (Dim Purple LED)
- 3 pcs Infrared LEDs (Dim Red Dot)
6 CREE Xlamp CXB3590 top bin 137-watt max COB LED Chips
- COBs are driven at 75 watts Each (on max power)
- Warm White and Cool White COBs
- Stainless Steel Solderless COB Holders
- Bloom Enhancers Driven at 150 watts (on max Power)
- CREE CXB3590 COBs: 120 Degree Wide Beam Glass Lens
- Samsung LM301H LEDS: 120 Degree Wide Beam Primary & Secondary Lens
- CREE XPE LEDs: 120 Degree Primary & Secondary Wide Beam Lens
Dimmers: 2 Independent Dimmers
- 1 Dimmer Controls the 6 COBs together
- 1 Dimmer Controls all the bloom enhancers
3 Meanwell Dimmable Drivers - 605 watts Max Power Combined
(Each Meanwell driver is 250 watts for a total of 750 watts but is set up to only drive at 605 watts so they only operate at 80% Capacity which extends the lifespan and increases the efficiency)
Spectrum: Full Spectrum White Light 3500k (Mixed White Light LEDs)
- + 660nm Deep RED + 450nm Royal Blue + Ultra Violet & Infrared
PPF/w: 2.28 umols/j
PPFD Optic 6 Gen4: 903.9
(Tested with Apogee MQ-500 meter in 4x4 / 1.2m x 1.2m Tent)
22" Hanging Height PPFD: 903.9
24" Hanging Height PPFD: 852.9
30" Hanging Height PPFD: 767.73
Optic 6 Gen4 Features
- Grams Per Watt: up to 2.4
- Yield: Up to 1,368 grams / 48.85 oz / up to 3.05lbs
- HID/HPS equivalent: 1000 watt HPS
- Kelvin: 3500K Day Light White
- PPFD @22": 903.9
- ppf/w : 2.28 umols/ J
- IP Rating: IP65 Waterproof
- Actual Power Draw: 605 watts max
- Amps: 6 Amps at 120v ( 3 Amps @ 240v)
- Voltage : Internationally Used 110 volts -277v
- Lifetime: 100,000 Hours+
- Warranty: 10 Years full warranty - Lifetime warranty on Meanwell Driver
- Release Date: January 2020
- Shipping: Free Shipping to 60+ countries
- Cables: 6 Foot attached power cord
- Plug: USA, CANADA, EURO, Commercial, etc.
- Dimming: 2 Dimmer Knobs. COBs and Bloom Enhancers
- Master Controller: Fully Compatible (adds auto sunrise & sunset feature)
- Finish: Matte White
- Fixture Dimensions: 27" x 18" x 4"
- Fixture Weight: 36 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 39 lbs
- Hanger: Comes with 4 adjustable rope ratchet hangers
- Recommended for: Grow Tents, Grow Rooms, Greenhouses & Indoor Cultivations.
Optic 6 Gen4 Dimmable Specifications
4' x 4'
||5' x 5'
||27" x 18" x 4"
||22" - 36"
Warranty & Return Policy
10 Year industry Best Warranty is a good indicator of the quality of these Optic LED Grow Light Fixtures. Optic LED fully stands behind their high quality LED Grow Lights and guarantees to keep them performing great for you 10 years or longer! Optic LEDs are engineered with industry best components including USA Made CREE LEDS, Samsung LEDs, Meanwell Drivers and massively overbuilt heatsinks for passive cooling. Optic LED last years longer than other LED Grow Lights and also maintain their value better as they are backed with the more robust warranty coverage.
We are so confident in our commercial grade Optic LED Grow Light products that we back them with the industry's first 10 year Warranty. Optic LEDs are engineered with plug and play connectors on all of the components to make it easy for any grower to simply plug in a new part to fix their light. Growers need to be able to keep their lights in their gardens so by having a part sent directly to them which they can easily plug in, keeps them for having to pay to ship the light in for repair and avoid costly down time.
Optic LED growers love that we have the warranty parts right on our website for free so existing customers can order a part for their light at any time and of course free of cost. Most parts ship-out with a 2day USPS Priority mail shipment and the growers are able to have their light back to 100% within 2 day of ordering their part. If you need help finding out the problem you just email our team at WarrantyClaim@opticLEDGrowLights.com and we will direct you.
During the 10 year warranty period , Optic LED will support you to repair your Light fixture that is defective. Optic LED covers costs to send you the needed part needed to fix your light. You can order your free parts at any time just make sure it matches your original order name. Most parts also have a video that shows you how to "Plug in the Part". These lights are engineered with less than 10 different components so it makes it very easy to figure out the problem and plug in the new part.
To file a warranty claim contact us at email@example.com
What is NOT Covered
This 10 year warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, neglect, exposure to excess moisture or other acts of nature. This warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from the modification of this product, any unauthorized tampering with this product.
How to make a Warranty Claim
In order to enforce the rights under this warranty, the original purchaser must notify Optic LED of a warranty claim by emailing Optic LED
- 2-4 pictures of the light, one of the sticker on the top of the light
- A video would be helpful if it makes it easier to show the problem
- brief description of the problem.
- the name you ordered under
- your current shipping address.
Where do I email my Warranty Claim information?
USA ORDERS: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Optic LED representative will request 2-3 photos showing defect and the light in its entirety so they can submit an official warranty claim. Its very important that we receive a picture that shows the defect up close but also pictures that show the light in its entirety. Once the claim is submitted with the correct photos a response back on the warranty claim will take 1-2 business days.
When the response comes back from your claim you will get a resolution plan to get your light back up and running at 100% in a timely manner. Our light is designed with all plug and play connectors so growers can easily plug in a new part if anything ever happens helping avoid costly down time or having to pay to send your light in for repair.
We are proud to offer FREE SHIPPING to all orders of $50 or more with a physical address within Canada. That means everywhere in Canada.
Please note: We process all website orders Monday - Friday, 7 am - 4 pm. If you placed an order over the weekend or after hours, it will not get processed until the next business day.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute lowest prices online.
That means that if you find any online retailer that has a lower price than us, just let us know, we'll match the price!
Additionally, if you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your original purchase date, let us know and we'll refund the difference, no questions asked!