Flower Footprint: 4' X 4'
Optic LED Optic 4XL NextGen 500W Dimmable COB LED Grow Light (UV/IR) 3500k COBs 120 Degree Lenses
The Optic LED Optic 4XL NextGen 500W Dimmable COB LED Grow Light is even more powerful & efficient loaded with all of CREE's top-of-the-line COB LEDs and SMD LED Chips. Each COB has been upgraded to be driven at up 100 watts each and this powerful light now has 3x as many bloom enhancers for a maximum in crop quality, unmatched yield and potency as well as upgraded deep reds and royal blue lights! This combination will give you an edge when producing mega yields with chart topping bud quality - something no one else can beat.
The 4 main improvements with the new Optic 4XL NextGen are the controller ports, bloom enhancers upgrade, adding 50 more watts & Cooling system upgrade.
You can now add the Optic LED 7" Touchscreen Master controller to take your grow to a whole new level that very few growers get the opportunity to operate at. You will have the Automated Sunrise and Sunset feature which is very easy to set up and have a lot of benefits. The automated sunrise saves you a lot of power on the light fixture and with air conditioning costs. Most importantly your plants will love you even more and you will instantly see signs of less stress and more robust growth.
Patented Pending Optic 4XL NextGen 500 watt Dimmable LED Grow Light delivers a highly refined more powerful version compared to the first-gen Optic 4XL.
Recommended Coverage Area
- Veg: 5' x 5' @30"
- Flower: 4' x 4' @18"- 24" (1.2m x 1.2m) or 5' x 5' (1.5m x 1.5m) Max
Recommended Hanging Height
120 degree LENS for 4x4
- Veg: 24"-30" (.6m - .75m)
- Flower: 16"-20" (.4m - .5m)
120 degree LENS for 5x5
- Veg: 24"-30" (.6m - .75m)
- Flower: 18"-24" (.4m - .5m)
Optic 4XL NextGen Components
- Max Power: 500 watts
- HID equivalent: 1000 watt DE HPS
- Red LEDs: CREE XPE 660nm Deep Red LEDs - 16 pcs
- Blue LEDs: CREE XPE 460nm Royal Blue LEDs - 8 pcs
- White LEDs: Samsung LM301H Horticulture Series LEDs - 144 pcs
- Ultra Violet: UV LED chips - 2pcs
- Infrared: IR LED chips - 2 pcs
USA Made COBs
- 4 Total CREE Xlamp CXB3590 COB LEDs
- 4x 3500k Daylight White CXB3590 COB LEDs
- Each COB is 137w max & under driven @100w max at full power
- Bloom Enhancers: Primary & Secondary 120 Degree Lenses
- COBs: 120 Degree Lenses
COBS are outfitted with high-quality 120-degree glass lens standard. Glass Lens Directs light downwards, magnifies par, and increases canopy penetration by up to 200%.
2 Commercial Grade Meanwell Dimmable Drivers (Industry Best)
5x cooling fans, slotted housing & overbuilt Aluminum fin heat-sinks.
PAR Efficacy: 2.4 umols/J
- PPFD for 4x4 area (1.2m x 1.2m) @ 18": 940
- PPFD for 4x4 area (1.2m x 1.2m) @24": 760
Optic 4XL NextGen Features
- HID/HPS equivalent: 1000 watt DE HPS
- Proven Yield: Up to 2.4lbs / 40 ounces / 1,125 grams
- Grams Per watt: Up to 2.4
- Kelvin: 3500K Day Light White
- IP Rating: IP65 Waterproof
- PPFD: 960
- ppf/w : 2.4 umols/j
- Actual Power Draw: 500 watts max
- Amps: 4 Amps at 120v (2.1 Amps @ 240v)
- Voltage : Internationally Used 110 volts -277v
- Lifetime: 100,000 Hours+
- Warranty: 10 Years full warranty - Lifetime warranty on Meanwell Driver
- Release Date: April 2020
- Shipping: Free Shipping to 60+ countries
- Cables: 6 Foot attached power cord
- Plug: USA, CANADA, EURO, Commercial, etc.
- Dimming: 2 Dimmer Knobs. COBs and Bloom Enhancers
- Master Controller: Fully Compatible (adds auto sunrise & sunset feature)
- Finish: Matte White
- Fixture Dimensions: 24" L x 24" W x 5" H
- Fixture Weight: 29 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 39 lbs
- Hanger: Comes with 4 adjustable rope ratchet hangers
- Recommended for: Grow Tents, Grow Rooms, Greenhouses & Indoor Cultivations.
Optic 4XL NextGen 500W Specifications
5' x 5'
||4' x 4'
24" L x 24" W x 5" H
||18" - 30"
Warranty & Return Policy
10 Year industry Best Warranty is a good indicator of the quality of these Optic LED Grow Light Fixtures. Optic LED fully stands behind their high quality LED Grow Lights and guarantees to keep them performing great for you 10 years or longer! Optic LEDs are engineered with industry best components including USA Made CREE LEDS, Samsung LEDs, Meanwell Drivers and massively overbuilt heatsinks for passive cooling. Optic LED last years longer than other LED Grow Lights and also maintain their value better as they are backed with the more robust warranty coverage.
We are so confident in our commercial grade Optic LED Grow Light products that we back them with the industry's first 10 year Warranty. Optic LEDs are engineered with plug and play connectors on all of the components to make it easy for any grower to simply plug in a new part to fix their light. Growers need to be able to keep their lights in their gardens so by having a part sent directly to them which they can easily plug in, keeps them for having to pay to ship the light in for repair and avoid costly down time.
Optic LED growers love that we have the warranty parts right on our website for free so existing customers can order a part for their light at any time and of course free of cost. Most parts ship-out with a 2day USPS Priority mail shipment and the growers are able to have their light back to 100% within 2 day of ordering their part. If you need help finding out the problem you just email our team at WarrantyClaim@opticLEDGrowLights.com and we will direct you.
During the 10 year warranty period , Optic LED will support you to repair your Light fixture that is defective. Optic LED covers costs to send you the needed part needed to fix your light. You can order your free parts at any time just make sure it matches your original order name. Most parts also have a video that shows you how to "Plug in the Part". These lights are engineered with less than 10 different components so it makes it very easy to figure out the problem and plug in the new part.
To file a warranty claim contact us at email@example.com
What is NOT Covered
This 10 year warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, neglect, exposure to excess moisture or other acts of nature. This warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from the modification of this product, any unauthorized tampering with this product.
How to make a Warranty Claim
In order to enforce the rights under this warranty, the original purchaser must notify Optic LED of a warranty claim by emailing Optic LED
- 2-4 pictures of the light, one of the sticker on the top of the light
- A video would be helpful if it makes it easier to show the problem
- brief description of the problem.
- the name you ordered under
- your current shipping address.
Where do I email my Warranty Claim information?
USA ORDERS: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Optic LED representative will request 2-3 photos showing defect and the light in its entirety so they can submit an official warranty claim. Its very important that we receive a picture that shows the defect up close but also pictures that show the light in its entirety. Once the claim is submitted with the correct photos a response back on the warranty claim will take 1-2 business days.
When the response comes back from your claim you will get a resolution plan to get your light back up and running at 100% in a timely manner. Our light is designed with all plug and play connectors so growers can easily plug in a new part if anything ever happens helping avoid costly down time or having to pay to send your light in for repair.
We are proud to offer FREE SHIPPING to all orders of $50 or more with a physical address within Canada. That means everywhere in Canada.
Please note: We process all website orders Monday - Friday, 7 am - 4 pm. If you placed an order over the weekend or after hours, it will not get processed until the next business day.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute lowest prices online.
That means that if you find any online retailer that has a lower price than us, just let us know, we'll match the price!
Additionally, if you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your original purchase date, let us know and we'll refund the difference, no questions asked!