All-New Trimpro DryPro Bud Trimmer
With the Trimpro Trimpro DryPro Bud Trimmer, multiple speeds allow you to find the perfect blade speed optimal for the size of your trim. Two brushes are used to move buds that are stuck on top to the bottom so that each bud comes in contact with the blades ensuring an even trim for the entire batch.
The angled construction and latched front gate makes retrieval extremely simple, allowing perfectly trimmed flowers to exit the upper cylinder while the machine is still running.
The Drypro Bud Trimmer is not only quiet, gentle and efficient, but it is also easy to clean. Each part of the trimmer is listed in an included diagram so that you know every single piece that goes into the machine. Trimpro also includes instructions on how to clean your trimmer to help assure your trimming machine is ready to go before the next job.
- Gentle, Quiet & Efficient.
- Easy to Use & Easy to Clean.
- Trims Up to 12 lbs/h.
- Another Trimpro Quality Product
- Mounted machine: 18″ x 18″ x 24″
- Packaging: 20.5″ x 23.5″ x 27″
- Grates & cylinder : Stainless steel (slot size 1/4″)
- Body: Powder coated aluminium
- Arms : Polyethylene FDA approved
- Brushes : Nylon FDA approved
- Tray : Polyethylene FDA approved HMWPE
- Forward & Reverse switch
Trimpro Drypro User Instructions
Trimpro Drypro Spec Sheet