NugSmasher X Premium Extraction Rosin Filter Bags - Pack of 12 (37u, 90u, 120u, 160u)
Premium double stitched extraction bags - Handmade in the USA from high quality food-grade material!
Nugsmasher extraction bags, these bags are recommended for optimal yield and clean quality rosin. NugSmasher bags are hand-made in the USA and are specifically designed to work with the weight of fresh cured flower together with NugSmasher extraction machines.
- 3.5 Gram bags will take 2.5-4.5 grams
- 7 Gram bags will take 3.5-10 grams
- X Bags will take 3.5 to 14 grams
- 14 Gram bags will take 7-18 grams
The extracted surface area size that determines how much material pressure should be applied to your extraction for consistent results.
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE BASED ON THE EXTRACTION BAGS BEING USED (BTS) Bottle Tech Style
- 3.5 Gram bags have a surface area of 1.76 in²
- 7 Gram bags have a surface area of 3.14 in²
- X Bags bags have a surface area of 3.4 in²
- 14 Gram bags have a surface area of 4.9 in²
Choosing Micron Size (160,120,90,37)
Micron Sizes can be chosen based on the type of material and condition of the material
- 160 Micron for flower real fresh Sticky 68-75% humidity
- 120 Micron for flower not real fresh starting to crumble 64-67% humidity
- 90 Micron for flower dry breaking apart 63% humidity or less
- 37 Micron for Sift, Kief, and/or Isolate
Which Material is the Best?
You can use any type of material with the various rosin presses but different materials will produce different results. Generally, the higher quality and more concentrated the material already is, the more rosin you will produce. Below is a rough estimate you can expect depending on the material:
Trim will generally give you a return of 3% - 8% rosin
- Shake will generally return 8% - 15% rosin
- Flowers/bud will return 15% - 30% rosin
- Kief or Dry Sift will return 30% - 60%
- Compressed pollen will return 30% - 70%