Ju1ceBox Handheld Manual Rosin Press Master Kit
The Ju1ceBox Handheld Manual Rosin Press brings you the pressing strength of much larger presses in a portable, handheld unit that’s a perfect choice for pressing your own rosin at home or for smashing on the go. This press has been engineered with a sloped design to reduce the risk of burning terpenes and allows the rosin to flow for quicker and easier collection. Its plates heat gradually for maximum yields without the need for a 2nd or 3rd press.
Most rosin presses on the market come with large plates with increased surface area that requires high levels of pressure to produce quality rosin. In most cases, only a small portion of the plate is used during a press, so the rosin ends up stuck between plates once you remove the plant material.
The Ju1ceBox Handheld press’s carefully designed plate size means you need significantly less pressure, so it’s easy to press manually while using 80% or more of the plate surface area during each press. The rosin and terpenes will flow off of the plates to a cool, safe area almost immediately, so temperature control becomes unnecessary.
As soon as the pressure is locked in, the plates will heat to the required 250° and those beautiful terpenes will begin to flow for the highest quality and maximum yields from a single manual press!
- 110/220 volt compatible (worldwide)
- 1" x 1.5" plates (ideal for .3 - 2 grams)
- 110/220volt - Ju1ceBox - 1" x 1.5" plates (ideal for 1-2 grams)
- Stainless Steel T Prepress
- Silicone Nectar Collector (Titanium & Quartz tip + Case)
- 50 Pack of Rosin Bags - 15,25,37,90 and 120 Microns (10 Each)
- 30 Tickets (parchment paper cut to size)
- 4.5"x5.5" Dab Mat
- Silicone Container & Sticker
- Double-Sided 5" Collection Tool
Here are some pointers the staff at Ju1ceBox recommends regarding the operation of this press:
- Flower - Press your flower into a small puck with your finger or pre-press and only press it one time. Apply the maximum hand pressure possible without strain.
- Shake - Use the Ju1cebox stainless-steel pre-press to make a puck and use 90-micron rosin bags.
- Large press of 1-2 grams – Use the Ju1ceBox stainless-steel pre-press and pre-pressing your material into a puck.
- Leftovers or chips - Save the left-over chips and use them in recipes for edibles.
Ju1ceBox Handheld Press Specifications
up to 2 grams
||1 - 415°F
||1" x 1.5"
||10" x 8" x 4"