Flower Footprint: 4' X 4'
High Efficiency, Long-Life Horticulture Luminaire. 3000K Spectrum, 864 Individual Samsung LEDs, Rated for L90 > 90,000 hrs.
The Equinox 1000 utilizes the latest LED technology available from Samsung to deliver an impressive 1057μmol/s. Drawing only 480 watts this light offers a 56% energy reduction when replacing a 1000W HPS light. Trichome production is increased by 15% - 20% and crop cycle is decreased by 7 - 10 days. Cooling costs are reduced by over half. Expect 90,000 hours (20 years @ 12hrs/day) of use with less than 10% light depreciation. Proudly manufactured in Canada this light is backed by a 5-year full replacement warranty. The rugged workhorse design makes this fixture the obvious choice for growers seeking a high production and low energy lighting solution.
- Increased Yields and Trichome Production
- Lower Energy Consumption
- Reduced Cooling Requirements
- Robust High Efficiency Design
- Additional Flowering Cycle Each Year
- Canada’s first LED horticultural light meeting all UL safety standards and is proudly manufactured in Waterloo, Ontario.
- Complies with UL1598 for horticultural lighting electrical safety standards.
- A thermal protection auto-dimming feature guarantees the fixture will never over heat or reach temperatures that could degrade the components and shorten its lifespan.
- A manual dimming feature allows growers to conserve energy when plants are at early stages of development.
- The rugged high-grade aluminum design ensures this fixture can be utilized in tough working environments with minimal risk of damage.
- There are no mechanical cooling fans to clean or service.
- Tested and certified for high humidity environments.
- Minimal heat output lowers the growers cooling capacity requirements as well as energy costs.
- All electronic components are of the highest quality brands including Samsung LEDs and Mean Well power supplies. No off-brand components have been used in the manufacturing of this light fixture.
- IF Lighting’s proprietary LED driver ensures consistent light output from all LEDs.
The diodes utilized in the EQUINOX 1000 are Samsung Series F, Gen 3 with a Mean Well power supply. The EQ1000 is similar to other LED Panel style lights currently available but with several distinct differences:
The Equinox 1000 is ETL Certified - Many commercial LED fixtures have no safety certification - especially those coming directly from China. Fines for selling non-certified electrical devices in Canadian can range up to $500,000. This is enforced by the Electrical Safety Association.
- The Equinox 1000 has a convenient manual dimming knob so the light output can be lowered, saving energy for younger plants.
- The Equinox 1000 is the only LED on the market to have built-in thermal management. This means, if the fixture reaches 60°C the light will automatically dim so that the temperature never surpasses that threshold.
- LEDs begin to depreciate at 70°C taking years off the lifespan of the diodes. This is the main reason we can offer a 5 year full-replacement warranty, because we control the thermal threat.
- The heatsink is the mounting plate made of 6061 grade aluminum. It is durable and has excellent heat sinking properties. With proper air circulation within the grow area the plates are warm to the touch but will not injure. This was part of the safety certification requirements.
- The Equinox 1000 contains a proprietary circuit board designed by one of I:F Lighting’s co-founders. As an electrical engineer, he realized individual power management to each LED strip was essential to prevent the LEDs from failing over time; another reason we can offer such a confident warranty.
IF Lighting Equinox 1000 Brochure
IF Lighting Equinox 1000 Product Manual
IF Lighting Equinox 1000 Product Specifications
Equinox 1000 Specifications
5' x 5'
||4' x 4'
||23.9” x 24.0” x 2.2”
||18" - 24"
Warranty & Return Policy
5 Year – Full Replacement Direct
What Is Covered
I:F Lighting Co Ltd products are warranted against defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of Five (5) years from the original date of purchase. During the warranty period, I:F Lighting Co Ltd will replace any covered, defective product. Within the First 30 days, I:F Lighting Co Ltd will incur all costs associated with the replacement, and return of the defective product. After 30 days, the customer will assume responsibility of shipping the defective product back to I:F Lighting Co Ltd for the remainder of the warranty period. I:F Lighting Co Ltd will, in turn, assume responsibility for up to $80.00 per light of the shipping fees associated with returning the replaced product back to the customer. Return shipping fees in excess of $80.00 will be the responsibility of the customer. Customers who register on the website will be eligible for warranty from 5 years from date of registration. Customers who do not register their unit on the I:F Lighting website will receive warranty from date of manufacture on the product tag on the light.
What is NOT Covered
This warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, improper packing and shipping (such claims must be presented to the carrier), lightning, power surges, or other acts of nature. This warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from the installation or removal of this product from any installation, any unauthorized tampering with this product, any repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by I:F Lighting Co Ltd to make such repairs, or any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
In order to enforce the rights under this warranty, the purchaser must notify I:F Lighting Co Ltd of a warranty claim by contacting a I:F Lighting Co Ltd representative at firstname.lastname@example.org. The I:F Lighting Co Ltd representative will either attempt to assist in troubleshooting, request photos showing defect, or issue a Return Authorization Number and provide more detailed return instructions. Upon receipt and review of the defective product, I:F Lighting Co Ltd will replace, and return within ten (10) business days
We are proud to offer FREE SHIPPING to all orders of $50 or more with a physical address within Canada. That means everywhere in Canada.
Please note: We process all website orders Monday - Friday, 7 am - 4 pm. If you placed an order over the weekend or after hours, it will not get processed until the next business day.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute lowest prices online.
That means that if you find any online retailer that has a lower price than us, just let us know, we'll match the price!
Additionally, if you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your original purchase date, let us know and we'll refund the difference, no questions asked!