California Lightworks SolarSystem Controller
California Lightworks’ SolarSystem System Controller gives you the ability to control an unlimited number of lights from one, central location. More than just a simple off and on switch, the SolarSystem Controller lets you program environmental factors such as spectrum control, the 24-hour timer, and a day/week/month calendar to dial in specifically what your plants need and when they need it. You can automatically program an entire grow cycle, including varying spectrums, the transition from veg to bloom, sunrise/sunset, and final finishing modes from this low cost, easy to use digital controller.
The SolarSystem Controller features programmable 0% to 99% spectrum control over three spectrum ranges – Blue, White and Red. You can also use the controller in manual mode only to adjust the light spectrum or use the digital clock and calendar to run custom light recipes over a day, week, month or entire season. Set a program that’s just right? Save it for specific crops or strains. You can also use view mode to work in natural white light then switch back to high power reds and blues for accelerated growth.
Note: The SolarSystem controller works only with the California LightWorks SolarSystem 1100, 550, and 275.
SolarSystem Controller Features
- Touch screen digital controller
- Manual or automatic programmable spectrum control
- Automatic multi-voltage power supply
- 24-hour clock with minute by minute programming
- 0% – 99% three band spectrum control
- Day/Week/Month/Season Calendar
- Save multiple programs and routines
- One touch view mode for natural white lighting
- Battery power back-up
- Green backlit screen will not disturb light depravation
- Network an unlimited number of lights from a single controller
- Uses RJ-11 data cables for secure networking
- Micro USB port for downloading firmware updates
Suggested Spectrum Settings
- Seedling – R39 W49 B99
- Veg – R50 W99 B99
- Pre-Flower – R99 W99 B50
- Flower – R99 W99 B40
- Finishing – R39 W99 B99