Veg Footprint: 6.5' X 6.5'
Flower Footprint: 5' X 5'
Black Dog LED PhytoMAX-2 600 Full Spectrum LED Grow Light with Phyto-Genesis Technology
The PhytoMAX-2 from industry leaders Black Dog LED, is one of the most powerful and reliable, truly full-spectrum (365-750nm, UV to NIR) LED grow lights available. The PhytoMAX-2 1000 has been engineered with the latest high-quality, top-shelf LEDs to spread Black Dog’s proprietary Phyto-Genesis Spectrum evenly over its entire footprint, with exceptional PAR levels, stunning canopy penetration, and remarkable yields!
A free pair of Black Dog LED heavy duty ratcheting grow light hangers are included with every PhytoMAX-2 600 light!
We do not offer free shipping on this item to Yukon, Northwest Territory, Nova Scotia and Nunavut. Please contact us at +1 (800) 391-8216 for a quote.
Produces as much light as a single-ended (SE) 1000W HPS, with 40% less electricity
- The PhytoMAX-2 600 LED light for growing plants does a better job at penetrating dense plant canopies for increased yields, higher quality flower, and more trichomes
- Saves on electrical, cooling, reflector and bulb replacement costs
- Top-shelf LEDs selected from the industry leader for that particular wavelength, including Cree, Osram, etc.
- 252 High Output 5-watt LEDs
- Glass lenses for reliability and easy cleanup
- Higher intensity light and energetic spectrum for increased canopy penetration
- Even, edge-to-edge coverage helps do away with worries about leaf burn or hot spots
- Up to 5' X 5' (25 square feet) of flowering coverage!
- Independent spectroradiometer tested
- Six years of research and testing determined the Phyto-Genesis spectrum outperformed HPS, MH, CMH (LEC), induction, fluorescent, and "white", so-called "full-spectrum" LEDs in equal wattage tests
- A single spectrum for both veg and flower stages mitigates stalling you typically see when changing spectrums such as switching from MH to HPS
- Go beyond PAR for ultimate flower and veg cycles with true full spectrum light from UVA to NIR (365-750nm)
- Appears white to human eyes so it's easier to evaluate plant health
Targets photosynthetic (chlorophyll / carotenoid) peaks as well as:
- Increased terpenes, flavonoids, antioxidants / vitamins and pigmentation with UV light
- Near infrared (NIR) light included to increase photosynthetic efficiency via the Emerson Effect
- Internodal spacing is lowered, directing more of your plants' energy to flowers and leaves, instead of stems
- ETL certified to UL safety standards
- Unique no-glass design delivers up to 8% more light to your plants
- The best active heat management in the industry, crucial to maximizing LED efficiency, life, and spectrum stability
- Largest heat sink among commercial LED grow lights for superior cooling and increased LED life
- Ultra quiet, long-life fans: 70,000+ hour rated lifespan
Fast, Proven ROI
- With a 6-12 month average return on investment, PhytoMAX-2 600 LED grow light panels deliver the same yield as a 1000W HPS with 40% less electricity.
No Toxic Mercury
- Unlike all HID (HPS, MH, CMH / LEC) and fluorescent / induction bulbs, the
- No hazardous waste disposal fees
PhytoMAX-2 600 Spectrum
PhytoMAX-2 600 Footprint and Hanging Height
PhytoMAX-2 600 Specifications
6.5' x 6.5'
||5' x 5'
||990 umol/s at 21"; 634 umol/s at 27"; 356 umol/s at 36"
||18.75" x 18.75" x 5.13"
||36" Flower; 47" Veg