Veg Footprint: 5.25' X 5.25'
Flower Footprint: 4.25' X 4.25'
Black Dog LED PhytoMAX-2 400 Full Spectrum LED Grow Light
Black Dog LED’s PhytoMAX-2 200 LED grow light may be the strongest and most reliable, truly full-spectrum (365-750nm, UV to NIR) LED grow lights you can get for an indoor garden or plants. The PhytoMAX-2 400 was designed and manufactured with the highest-quality components, leading-technology, and top-shelf LEDs to spread the full-cycle Phyto-Genesis Spectrum evenly over the entire light footprint, with unheard of PAR levels, superior canopy penetration and incredible yields.
FREE pair of Black Dog LED heavy duty ratcheting grow light hangers included with every PhytoMAX-2 400 light!
We do not offer free shipping on this item to Yukon, Northwest Territory, Nova Scotia and Nunavut. Please contact us at +1 (800) 391-8216 for a quote.
Efficient and Powerful
- Penetrates dense canopies to deliver higher yields with better quality flowers and increased trichomes
- Higher yields over a comparable 600W HPS yet uses 35% less electricity
- Save on electric, cooling, reflector, and bulb replacement costs
- Top-bin LEDs are chosen from the industry leader for the particular wavelength, including Cree, Osram, etc.
- 168 High-Output 5-watt LEDs
- Glass lenses for durability and easy cleanup
- High light intensity and energetic spectrum, important for canopy penetration
- Even, edge-to-edge coverage. No more leaf burn or hot spots
- Up to 4.25' X 4.25' (18 sq ft) of flowering footprint coverage
- Proven by independent spectroradiometer testing
- The most efficient light spectrum for growing plants, based on over 6 years of research and testing, outperforming HPS, MH, CMH (LEC), induction, fluorescent, and "white", so-called "full-spectrum" LEDs in equal wattage tests
- A single, ideal spectrum for both vegetative and flowering stages eliminates stalling associated with spectrum changes such as switching from MH to HPS
- True full spectrum ranging from UVA to NIR (365-750nm) goes Beyond PAR™ for ultimate flowering and vegetative plant cycles
- Appears white to human eyes, allowing for easy and accurate plant evaluation
Commercial Grade Light Panels
- ETL certified to UL safety standards
- Unique, no-glass design delivers up to 8% more light to your plants
- The best active heat management in the industry, crucial to maximizing LED efficiency, life, and spectrum stability
- Largest heat sink among commercially available LED grow lights for superior cooling and increased LED life
- Ultra quiet, long-life fans. 70,000+ hour rated lifespan
Fast, Proven ROI
- With a 6-12 month average return on investment, PhytoMAX-2 400 LED grow lights deliver higher yields with 35% less electricity than a 600W HPS
No Toxic Mercury
- No mercury, unlike all HID (HPS, MH, CMH / LEC) and fluorescent / induction bulbs
- No hazardous waste disposal fees
PhytoMAX-2 400 Spectrum
PhytoMAX-2 400 Footprint and Hanging Height
PhytoMAX-2 400 Specifications
5.25' x 5.25'
||4.25' x 4.25'
||951 umol/s @ 18"; 660 umol/s @ 21"; 329 umol/s @ 30"
||15.75″ x 15.75″ x 5″
||18" - 38"